The J.D. Power China Retail Banking Satisfaction StudySM is designed to measures the key drivers of customer satisfaction and their impact on customer loyalty and advocacy, as well as provides performance improvement metrics and best practices.
The Retail Banking Satisfaction Study (RBSS) Study findings may help banks to define how to maximize the financial returns of customer satisfaction while keeping investments efficient.
The main takeaway of these findings is nevertheless straight forward: high customer satisfaction leads to high customer loyalty, advocacy, retention, and eventually high net acquisition—all elements that directly benefit banks bottom-line performances.
The study examines the following issues:
- Benchmarking retail banking customer satisfaction of major financial institutions
- Formulating factors that drive retail banking customer satisfaction
- Assisting major financial institution in prioritizing efforts to increase customer satisfaction
- Exploring reasons for customer’s choice of banks as well as switching
- Uncovering thresholds for a customer to become loyal
- Providing retail banks with information to act upon and prioritize with in order to increase their customer satisfaction