In its inaugural year, the J.D. Power Small Business Credit Card Satisfaction StudySM explores small business owners’ satisfaction with leading credit card issuers in the United States. A study subscription gives you access to actionable insights about critical success factors, which drive cardholder satisfaction and reuse. The information in the study will provide you with a clear understanding of your company’s performance relative to industry competitors and opportunities for differentiation.
STUDY DELIVERABLES INCLUDE:
- Customized executive presentation and strategy session that gives you data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving your strategic business goals
- Executive briefing document highlighting key trends and insights across the industry
- Scorecard benchmarking your company’s performance compared with the industry across key drivers of satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy metrics
- Competitive survey data and industry reports including information on customer segments
- Data and analytical tools for performance insights and competitive comparisons with your peers
- Access to VoX Platform—J.D. Power’s proprietary interactive reporting interface
- The complete study data file with consumer survey responses
Net Promoter System,® Net Promoter Score,® NPS,® and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Fred Reichheld and Satmetrix Systems, Inc.